Dental bridges can:
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting
- Restore your smile
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Allow you to properly chew and speak
- Last five to 20 years, giving you more than just a quick fix
- Ease your emotional distress over missing teeth
By getting a dental bridge, you can prevent your remaining teeth from shifing and requiring additional dental procedures. A dental bridge can restore your smile, and give you cause to smile more often.
By distributing the forces in your bite properly, a dental bridge can prevent dental damage, which will save you time and money in the future. A proper bite will also alleviate stress on your jaw.
A dental bridge can help you maintain the shape of your face, so when you look in the mirror you see you.
Dental bridges allow you to chew and speak in the manner you should. No more lisping with those missing teeth. And you’ll be able to continue crunching on your favorite snacks.
Lasting five to 20 years, dental bridges give you more than just a quick fix. You can have all the things you want for years to come. A dental bridge can ease the emotional distress that comes with missing teeth. You improve your appearance and your self confidence all at once.